Salutation field is Mandatory and cannot be removed from the Layout.
Middle Name and Suffix can be disabled by following these steps:
- Click Setup || Customize || User Interface.
- In the Name Settings section, deselect Enable Middle Names for Person Names and Enable Name Suffixes for Person Names.
- Click Save.
The Middle Name and Suffix fields are available for the following person objects: Contact, Lead, Person Account, and User.
The values of the Middle Name and Suffix fields appear in most places where a person’s full name is displayed with the following exceptions.
- Activities, including new events, new tasks, and shared activity lookup search results
Calendar, including meeting invitations and the Scheduled Meetings section on the Home tab
- Campaigns, including Campaign Member lists
- Cloud Scheduler
- Data.com records
- Forecasts, including the Collaborative Forecasting page
- Opportunities, including opportunity stage history, the Opportunity Sharing Detail page, and the Opportunity Split Edit page
- Price Books, including price book history
- Recycle Bin
- Search results for users
A deployment connection is required between two Salesforce orgs to send change sets from one org to another. You can’t create deployment connections between arbitrary orgs. Instead, you create connections between all orgs affiliated with a production org.
For example, if you have a production org and two sandboxes, a deployment connection is created between production and each sandbox. Also, a deployment connection is created between the two sandboxes.
A deployment connection alone doesn’t enable change sets to be sent between orgs. Each org must be authorized to send and receive change sets. This added level of security enforces code promotion paths and keeps orgs’ setup metadata from being overwritten by mistake.
In the following figure explain one possible migration path for a production org (Prod) and two sandboxes (Dev and Test). In this example, the production org can only receive changes that have been fully tested, so only the Test sandbox is authorized to upload change sets to production. To synchronize development projects with the production org, the Prod org can send change sets to the Dev sandbox, but not to the Test sandbox. Finally, because the features in development need iterative testing, Dev and Test sandboxes should be able to send change sets back and forth.
Authorize a Deployment Connection:
Before you can receive change sets from a sandbox or other organization, authorize a deployment connection in the organization that receives the changes.
Click Setup || Deploy || Deployment Settings || Click Continue || Click Edit next to the org you want to authorize
Select Allow Inbound Changes || Save
After authorize the Deployment Connection:
- Click Setup || Administration Setup || Security Controls || Login Access Policies
- Select Administrators Can Log in as Any User
- Click Save
Note: If Administrators Can Log in as Any User is not found, contact Salesforce.com support.
Here is the query to get all private reports in Salesforce.
SELECT Id, Name, Owner.Name FROM Report USING SCOPE allPrivate